Skinwave is an advanced medical-grade facial treatment developed by Cartessa Aesthetics, one of the world’s leading producers of cosmetic technologies. It’s an aqua-delivery system that provides superior exfoliation, hydration, and anti-aging skincare infusion to help you achieve smooth, even-textured, and hydrated skin.
What Is a Skinwave Facial?
What Does Skinwave Facial Treat?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sagging skin
- Skin dullness
- Skin dryness
- Acne breakouts
- Textural irregularities
- Excess oil production
What Are the Unique Benefits of Skinwave Facial?
- Non-surgical and non-invasive facial treatment
- Causes no pain or discomfort
- Customized according to each individual’s unique needs
- Cleanses, detoxifies, hydrates, plumps, and massages at once
- Improves overall skin hydration and complexion
- Facilitates lymphatic drainage
- Concludes within 20 minutes with no downtime
How Is Skinwave Facial Performed?
- Step 1: The aesthetic technician examines your skin quality, discusses your goals, and curates the ideal Skinwave facial treatment plan.
- Step 2: The aqua-delivery system infuses hydrogen-enriched water into the skin to bond with oxygen. The resultant water molecules and impurities are removed.
- Step 3: A highly calibrated concoction of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), beta-hydroxy acid (BHA), and hyaluronic acid is delivered into the skin.
- Step 4: Pulses of LED light energy are delivered to open the pores and facilitate absorption.
- Step 5: Contouring rollers are used to provide a facial massage to facilitate muscle relaxation and lymphatic drainage.
Am I a Candidate for Skinwave Facial in Evergreen, CO?
Skinwave facial is suitable for everyone, including patients with dry, irritated, or sensitive skin. As such, if you want to brighten your skin without unnecessary side effects, you’re the right candidate for this treatment.
Please schedule an appointment to explore your Skinwave facial options in Evergreen, CO.