Dermaplaning is a delicate skin rejuvenation technique that improves your overall skin complexion. It involves scraping off dead skin cells and “peach fuzz” from the outermost layers of the skin without using chemicals or lasers. This treatment essentially provides deep exfoliating, literally shaving off the skin’s uppermost layers. Furthermore, dermaplaning is one of the few skin rejuvenation techniques suitable for pregnant women and individuals with sensitive skin.
What Is Dermaplaning?
How Does Dermaplaning Work?
Dermaplaning is a deep exfoliation technique. The cosmetic provider uses a sharp blade to gently scrape off the uppermost layers of the skin, thereby removing the accumulated dirt, debris, oils, dead skin cells, and “peach fuzz.” This instantly improves your skin complexion, unclogs your pores, and minimizes the risk of acne breakouts. It also makes your skin more receptive to skincare products and serums.
What Are the Unique Benefits of Dermaplaning?
- Non-surgical, non-invasive, and gentle skin rejuvenation technique
- Provides deep exfoliation without chemicals, products, or lasers
- Causes no pain or discomfort during or after the treatment
- Removes all surface irregularities and dead skin cells
- Unclogs the pores and minimizes the risk of acne breakouts
- Improves the skin’s receptivity to makeup and skincare products
- Ideal skin rejuvenation technique before photoshoots and major events
- Suitable for everyone, including pregnant women
- No harsh side effects or complications after the treatment
- No downtime or extended recovery period
Am I a Candidate for Dermaplaning in Evergreen, CO?
Dermaplaning is suitable for everyone, including people with sensitive skin and pregnant women. That’s because this treatment doesn’t involve injections, external products, chemicals, or lasers. It’s especially suitable just before major events and photoshoots because it makes your skin shine bright without harsh side effects.
Please schedule an appointment for dermaplaning in Evergreen, CO, today.