Juvéderm® is a collection of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers. When injected strategically, these fillers add volume under the skin, fill the fine lines and wrinkles, and enhance the overall facial appearance. The collection includes a wide range of fillers with different formulae, consistency, and density. Depending on your specific cosmetic concerns, such as lip augmentation, cheek augmentation, restoring midface loss of volume, etc., our aesthetic technicians will select the appropriate filler. Medical Aesthetics provides the most skillfully administered Juvéderm in Evergreen, CO.
What Is Juvéderm?
What Are My Juvéderm Options?
- Juvéderm XC: Corrects moderate to severe facial wrinkles, nasolabial folds, and parentheses lines around the nose and mouth.
- Juvéderm Ultra: Adds fullness and volume to the lips and corrects moderate to severe parenthesis lines and nasolabial folds around the nose and mouth.
- Juvéderm Ultra Plus: Adds fullness and volume to the lips, restores volume to the cheeks, and fills moderate to severe facial wrinkles.
- Juvéderm Volbella: Adds fullness and volume to the lips and corrects the perioral lines, also known as lipstick lines, around the lips.
- Juvéderm Vollure: Corrects moderate to severe facial wrinkles, nasolabial folds, and parentheses lines around the nose and mouth.
- Juvéderm Voluma: Contours and lifts the cheeks, restores volume to the cheeks and improves the chin profile and projection.
What Are the Unique Benefits of Juvéderm?
- Non-surgical and non-invasive treatment
- Causes no pain or discomfort
- Each treatment is individually curated
- No harsh side effects or complications
- Restores your skin’s natural hyaluronic acid reserves
- Used for facial sculpting, such as lip and cheek augmentation
- Concludes within 15 to 30 minutes
- You can resume your daily activities and work immediately
- Immediate onset of results
- Long-lasting results — 6 to 24 months, depending on the filler
How Is the Juvéderm Treatment Performed?
Your Juvéderm treatment starts with a personal consultation with our aesthetic technicians. We carefully examine your skin and discuss your goals to select the ideal fillers and curate a personalized treatment plan. Your skin is cleansed, and a topical numbing gel is applied to ensure comfort. Finally, the aesthetic technician carefully delivers Juvéderm into the targeted facial tissues using ultrafine needles. Depending on the number of injections and treatment areas, your Juvéderm in Evergreen concludes in 15 to 30 minutes.
Am I a Candidate for Juvéderm?
You’re a candidate for Juvéderm if you’re at least 21 years of age and have realistic expectations from the treatment. However, you should avoid this treatment if you have a history of severe allergic reactions or skin injuries around the treatment sites. Our aesthetic technicians will carefully assess your goals and review your medical history to ensure you’re a candidate.
Please schedule an appointment to determine if you’re a candidate for Juvéderm in Evergreen, CO.